This role was responsible for building the Australian based Technology team at Neon Stingray. Appointed as the local Head of Technology (in conjunction with an offshore CTO and local CEO).
Roles and responsibilities included:
- Development Team management (15 staff)
- Defining development processes and systems
- Project estimation and proposal development
- Solution design and Architecture
- Cloud based deployment strategies
- Technical consultancy
- Business strategy
- Software development
Technologies worked with across the team included Java, Android, Google Web Toolkit (GWT), iOS, PHP, .Net, Google Search Appliances (GSA), Google App Engine, Amazon Web Services (AWS).
This role transitioned to a Head of Product Solutions role in January 2013 after an internal restructure to split technology team responsibilities. The new role focused on leading the solution architecture practice, client consulting on large scale projects and assisting in development of internal IP.