Position formed as a result of the merger between Vodafone and 3 as part of a larger Online team. I was responsible for formulating and implementing development processes in the Online team at VHA.
Reporting to the Head of Publishing, the responsibilities and tasks included the following:
- Management of a team of five local developers including team scheduling and recruitment
- Technical solution design
- Team planning and estimation
- Handover of development to offshore teams
- Ongoing ownership of online delivery platforms. This included three different enterprise content management systems, Fatwire, Stellent and Red Dot. Additionally managed third party agreements for hosting and development purposes